- 90 Day Money Back Pledge
- Standard Limited Warranty
- Procedure for Warranty Repair or Replacement
- Care and Maintenance Instructions
If you decide you're not 100% satisfied within the first 90 days of purchase, the original purchaser must contact our service center by email at Service@BeverlyHillsFitness.biz and obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. The purchaser must then pack the product securely, print the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box, and send it postage paid (customer is responsible for return shipping charges) to the address specified on the RMA advice. You will receive a refund of your purchase price, less any charges for additional services and a processing fee (if applicable), all of which are non-‐refundable. Refunds will only be made to the name, address, and credit card account on file. Refunds will not be applied to accounts that are past-‐due or for accounts that are cancelled before the conditions for payment of the Refund are met. Returns received without an RMA number on the box may delay any refund due and may incur additional processing charges.
Beverly Hills Fitness LLC, (the “Company”) warrants that your product is free of defects in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective product that is returned to it. This warranty runs for one year from the original date of purchase (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Company), and is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the Company. Any implied warranties on the product (including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
2. Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
3. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, unauthorized modification, or use in a manner contrary to the accompanying instructions or by anyone weighing more than 250 pounds/113 kg.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repair or Replacement
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser should contact the warrantor’s service center by email at Service@BeverlyHillsFitness.biz. Describe the broken part(s) or other problem with your product and provide us with your name, address, order number, date of purchase and a telephone number and/or email address that we can contact you on.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Your product has been professionally designed to require very limited customer care and maintenance. To ensure this, we recommend that you do the following:
Prior to each use inspect your machine for loose components and tighten or any loose components.
Regularly check all nuts, bolts, screws and the frame to be sure that they are tight and secure and have not suffered any long-‐term wear that may cause the machine to break down.
If parts are damaged, do NOT use the machine until they have been replaced. Please clean the product after each session. This will limit residue build up and ensure long product life.
If any items on your product including the warning labels, are damaged or appear to be near failure, please contact our customer care center.
Regular inspection of your machine is important for your safety and the safe use of the machine.